Frequently Asked Questions
- Are any vaquitas kept in zoos or aquariums in captivity?
- Are vaquitas dolphins or whales?
- Can vaquitas be kept in captivity?
- Do vaquita have any natural predators?
- How do researchers look for and “count” vaquita?
- How do you pronounce the word “vaquita”?
- How is the vaquita adapted to its habitat?
- How many Vaquitas are left in the world in 2023?
- If there are only so few left, can we still save the vaquita?
- Is the vaquita a dolphin?
- Is the vaquita extinct?
- What are the chances of seeing a vaquita in the wild?
- What can I do to save the vaquita porpoise?
- What efforts have been made to save the vaquita?
- What is killing the vaquita?
- What is the totoaba and how is it connected to the vaquita?
- What will happen to the ecosystem if vaquitas go extinct?
- Where does the vaquita live and what makes the habitat special?
- Why are Mexico’s efforts to save the vaquita not effective?
- Why is the vaquita endangered?
- Why is the vaquita so rare?
- With its low numbers, can the vaquita survive despite inbreeding?